Header AD

AW INDONESIA WHY USING ENGLISH NOT INDONESIAN ?




Hello guys !
Hope you have a nice days 

Some reader send me a email and ask me "why AW ID didn't using bahasa Indonesia? Why English ? You write news for player in Indonesia right ?".
So I write this to explain why I used English in my blog than bahasa Indonesia.


As you can see, most visitor come from USA. Where is Indonesia ? Oh look, they are in 5th. not to far from nuber 1 but the different of number of visitor is so big. 34K vs 3K that's a big different. 

So, I think using English is a good choice. Actually my English isn't so good, I'm still study English too here. When I write news, I learn new word and that make my English going better and better in future. 

That for now, thats for the question. Hope it can explain your question. See yaa
AW INDONESIA WHY USING ENGLISH NOT INDONESIAN ? AW INDONESIA WHY USING ENGLISH NOT INDONESIAN ? Reviewed by Unknown on 1/22/2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD