Header AD

FIELD REBUILD KIT : BACK TO PARTY



Hello guys
Now I want to talk about new PVE feature in Armored Wafare, it's a Field Rebuild Kit. Let's go...

Filed Rebuild Kit is new feature in PVE, if Field Maintenance Kit only give you 20% HP and full ammo back, FRK give you more. FRK give you full ammo and full HP or 60% HP to your tank. FRK is available in tier 5 to tier 9, you cant buy it in low tier ( tier 4 and lower ). FRK cost is 25.000 per 1 time use in all tier ( tier 5 and higher ), it's expensive for tier 5, 6 and non-premium vehicle.


FRK can be use if you alive and if you already dead.

  • Alive : If you use it when you still alive with critical HP and low ammo, FRK give you 100% HP and ammo back.
  • Dead : If you use it when you already blow up, game give you 30s to choose, you want to back to party or leave the party. If you want to back to party and use it, FRK give you 60% HP and full ammo. After it, you in Invulnerable mode for 15s, in Invulnerable mode you can still moving and shoting, but AI can't shot and pen at you.


"So, when the right time to use it ?"
When you already fucked  ( lol ). My suggestion is use it in your premium vehicle, use it when you have premium time. When you use it,don't waste it, use it to reborn and deal much much and much demage or rep so you not lost so many credit. I usually use FRK if my teammate is bad so I should back to help them. Use it in non-premium vehicle ? hmmm I think is not a good choice, 25.000 credit is not little credit, not worth for me, but if you want you can. Oh yeah, I use FRK in my all tier 9 vehicle. Tier 9 credit gain is enough much, so I use it but not in all match right ? In 10 match, maybe you use FRK 2 or 3 times and also, I don't grind credits in tier 9.

That's all guys, see you in battlefield
FIELD REBUILD KIT : BACK TO PARTY FIELD REBUILD KIT : BACK TO PARTY Reviewed by Unknown on 4/01/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD