Header AD

CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST !!! [ END ]


Hello guys !!
I have I little Chief mk6 contest for you guys.
I have a few code here and I will give it to you. No need to subscribe my Youtube channel, Like my Facebook fans page or Share this post to Social media to win it. Just do my rules.

I will make a little contest in PVP and PVP. What should you do is make highest Base Reputation/ Base EXP with Tier 4 vehicle in PVP and PVE ( all class ).


PVP
Drive tier 4 vehicle ( all class ). Send me the screenshot of Main score screen, Team score screen and Performance screen

PVE
Drive tier 4 vehicle ( all class ). Medium difficulty only ( easy difficulty not allowed ). Send me the screenshot of Main score screen and Team score screen


I pick 2 winner in PVP and 2 winner in PVE who send me highest Base EXP.
And I choose 2 random winner in comment ! Just tell me, "Why I should give you Chieftain mk6 code." Don't forget to write your Email, so I can send you the code if you win


Send me your screensot to     : asarira@gmail.com
PVP email Subject                 : Chief6 PVP
PVE email Subject                 : Chief6 PVE

You have 11 days ( March 2nd - March 13th PST ). So Do your best !!!
In March 14th I will announce who the winner in my blog and wait the Chieftain mk6 code in your Email.
Good luck guys !!!

GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR EMAIL IN COMMENT :)
WE GIVE YOU 24 HOUR AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCMENT. IF YOUR STILL DIDN'T GIVE US YOUR EMAIL, WE WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER WINNER



Armored Warfare Facebook page
Armored Warfare Youtube channel
Play Armored Warfare for Free here
CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST !!! [ END ] CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST !!! [ END ] Reviewed by Anton on 3/02/2016 Rating: 5

17 comments

  1. Pertamax, Muahahahaha

    Btw, U should give me the Chieftain Mk6, cos I'm "jones", only the beautiful chieftain able to keep me company on lonely saturday nights.

    May its raining on that night too :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am collecting tanks and have every other tank in the game. I would love a chieftanin mark 6 to complete my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give me one to try out before go in for my back operation and can't play for 6 weeks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to have a Chieftain, as I have no tanks right now that have a BV (Boiling Vessel), and my tank crews are desperate for some tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why I should give you Chieftain mk6 code?
    Because I don't see the Chieftain as a mere tank, for me it's a sword.
    A sword with special powers such as +50% credits and +25% reputation, with him i will take the battle to my enemies.
    And if i'm that lucky i will slaughter my enemies and If I die in the Warzone, I will fall with honor.
    When the Valkiries come to pickup the fallen warrors, even on battlefields like The Reactor Map with really low fps, they will be able to see my glorious Chieftain mk6 laying there, and the Valkiries will send my Commancer and Crew to the halls of Valhalla.
    There they will wait the chance to respaw from the ashes and go to the battle again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like being special and mk6 is kinda rare :D
    jike1@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why i like mk6?
    >buffed mk-5
    >tier 5
    >The Chieftain (Lenyface)
    >a true english charioteer
    >m60a3 is for sissies

    frahman0800@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have played Mk.5 for the last two weeks. For me it is the best tank on the 5th tier.
    It would be a great fun to try how Mk6 cope on the battlefield

    radwan000@o2.pl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started recently to play regularly AW. Hence, me not being able in the screenshot contests, as my tanks now are only tier 3 ones. I was badgered by a friend that left WoT a lot since the beta ended, but only the epic frag up of WoT this week convinced me that i have to mover to greener pastures. To my surprise, i discovered that i enjoy AW a lot more than i ever enjoyed WoT

    So being able to take an advanced peak to what to expect in higher tiers, it's exciting.

    dacicus@lycos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please give me a Chief because I want one :)

    (Yeah I don't like BS and I spare it everytime I can).

    dunpeal83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want chief for me collection.

    dragos.gard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post AD