Header AD

CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST WINNER


Okay guys, as our promise here the Announcement the winner of Chieftan mk6 Leader. So we got so many Email from amazing player with their skill make highest base exp/clear exp, but we should choose 2 winner from PVP and PVE. And the Winner is .........................................

PVP

  • SkimNerf - Zhalo S - 2657 clear exp

  • Zero_siedem - BMD 1 - 2424




PVE
  • RAVENDB - AMX 10P PAC 90 - 1478

  • SirMushy - BMD 1 - 1381





Lucky random winner from comment
  • Kucing Maling
  • Fariz rahman

Congratulates to the Winner !
Chieftain Mk6 Code will distributed in 12 hours from now
Thanks for participated in our contest guys. Other Chieftan Mk6 Leader giveaway in Twitch stream and Youtube


Special Thanks to Silentstalker, Content Manager in AW forum ( Chief 6 Donator )




After this contest end, some people send me an Email, they asking about another contest or giveaway. I can't answere it now. But I hope I can  make a contest again in future if I have sponsor. And someone want me to make Puma giveaway or contest. So far you can get puma with completed objective mission ( 150 win in PVP ) or you can get the code from Poland website ( I can't tell you here ) but I think it's already too late, they out of code ( or they just hold the code until Puma PVP win end perhaps )





CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST WINNER CHIEFTAIN MK6 LEADER CONTEST WINNER Reviewed by Unknown on 3/14/2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD